Parmolsiv® 3A is a kind of alkali alumina silicate and able to absorb molecules with their critical diameters no more than 3A. It is the potassium form of the type A crystal structure. Type 3A has an effective pore opening of about 3 angstroms (0.3nm). This is large enough to allow in moisture, but excludes molecules such as unsaturated hydrocarbons which can potentially form polymers; and this maximizes lifetime when dehydrating such molecules.
* Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons (e.g. ethylene, propylene, butadiene).
* Cracked Gas Drying.
* Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
* Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol.
* Drying of liquid alcohol.
PARMOLSIV ®4A is an alkali alumina silicate and able to absorb molecules with their critical diameters no more than 4A˚; it is the sodium form of the type a crystal structure. 4A molecular sieve has an effective pore opening of about 4 Angstroms (0.4 nm). 4A molecular sieve will adsorb most molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 4 angstroms and exclude those larger. Such molecules include simple gas molecules such as oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and straight chain hydrocarbons. Branched chain hydrocarbons and aromatics are excluded.
* Drying and removing of CO2 from natural gas, LPG, air, inert and atmospheric gases, instrument air, etc.
* Removal of light hydrocarbons, ammonia and methanol from gas streams (Ammonia syn gas treating)
PARMOLSIV ®5A, the Calcium form of the Type A is an alkali metal alumina-silicate, type 5A/S will adsorb molecules with critical diameters less than 5 angstroms.
This type is the molecular sieve adsorbent, can remove H2S, Methyl Mercaptans and CO2 from natural gas, made possible the separation of normal Paraffins from Branched-chain Mercaptans from LPG gas and cyclic hydrocarbons with following benefits:...
* COS minimizing
* High water adsorption capacity
* Strong mechanical strength
* Coking Resistance
PARMOLSIV ®5A, can be regenerated for re-use by purging or evacuating at elevated temperatures or decrease pressure. The degree of regeneration (water removal) is dependent on the temperature and humidity of the purge gas.
* Drying and removing of H2S, Methyl Mercaptans and CO2 from natural gas, made possible the separation of normal Paraffins from Branched-chain Mercaptans from LPG gas and cyclic hydrocarbons through a selective and etc.
* Octane upgrading by using specific PARMOLSIV ®5A can commonly use for isomerization to rearrange the structure of linear Paraffin's into branched components.
PARMOLSIV® 13X the sodium form of the Type X is an alkali metal alumina-silicate, Type 13X will adsorb molecules with critical diameters up to 10 Angstroms. This type is commercially used for general gas drying; Air plant feed purification (simultaneous removal of H2O and CO2) and liquid hydrocarbon and natural gas sweetening.
Oxygen Purification LS-O2 Molecular sieve
PARMOLSIV® (LS) the sodium form of the special design and made by X+ is an alkali metal alumina-silicate, with specially structured low silicon.
This type is the molecular sieve adsorbent which made possible the separation of normal paraffin’s from Branched-chain and cyclic hydrocarbons through a selective. Commercially used in Oxygen generation industries, pharmaceutical oxygen generation, compressed air separation for Nitrogen and Oxygen and air separation plants.